Graham joined the firm in 2005 following his graduation from the University of Alberta Law School. While in Law School, Graham was an active member of Student Legal Services of Edmonton, serving as caseworker, and then later as Executive Co-ordinator and board member. Together with other members of the firm he acts as an advising lawyer to Student Legal Services. Graham is also an active member of the Criminal Trial Lawyers Association, and in 2014 was appointed to the Board of Directors of Legal Aid Alberta where he continues to serve.
While Graham maintains Edmonton as his base location, together with Lauren Garcia he also heads up our Fort McMurray branch office. He became a Partner in the firm in 2011.
Graham maintains a widely varied criminal trial practice, including:
In addition to his busy trial practice, Graham is an invaluable member of our firm’s appeal group. Graham has successfully argued appeal cases before all levels of court, including the Alberta Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Recent Firm Cases
- R. v. S.V. 2015 Alberta Court of Appeal
- R. v. E.J. 2015 Edmonton Court of Queen’s Bench
- R. v. E.J. 2015 Court of Appeal of Alberta
- R. v. C.B 2012 Alta. Q.B.
- R. v. D. O. 2012 Alta. Prov. Ct.
- R. v. C.M. 2011 Alta. Prov. Ct.
- R. v. K. S. 2011 Ala. Prov. Ct.
- R. v. C.A. 2010 Alta. Queen’s Bench
- R. v. E.L. 2010 Alta. Prov. Ct.
- R. v. R.Z. 2010 Alta Queen’s Bench